The BRANNGO Survey is aimed at UK-based NGOs that work in Nepal. The objectives of the Survey, which has been designed by Dr Sara Parker and Dr Angela Daly at Liverpool John Moores University, are:
• To gather information on what is being done, by whom, in Nepal
• To explore what is working well
• To enable a study of best practice and collaborative work – that can be shared amongst BRANNGO members, other organisations and within academic publications. The findings will inform future BRANNGO activities.
Completing the Survey:
• Your opinions and reflections on the activities, experiences and outcomes of your work and priorities are very valuable to gathering evidence of impact, and opportunities for future planning.
• To take the survey, please click this link. It should not take more than 10-15 minutes to complete, and will be open until 31 July 2020.
• Participation is voluntary. You will not be personally identified in reporting, unless you wish to be. If your organisation wishes to be named, you can select this option during the survey.
Information gathered from this Survey may be used for reporting in the following ways:
• Report to BRANNGO
• Contribution to research at LJMU (Liverpool John Moores University)
• By you – to further promote Nepal-UK NGO research and practice collaborations